Taking a glimpse at the popular online payment services
Shopping season or not, all of us are aware of the importance of online purchases. Nowadays as a result of the advancement of technology, it is possible to shop endlessly on the internet. Your business would slide down to the bottom of the ring if you are unable to receive payments electronically. We have to move on with the world or the world will move on without us. There are various online payment processing services available for you to choose from, but then which ones can you trust for all your important credit card, bank transfer or real-time orders? Here is a glimpse at the popular online payment services that are available in the market today:
- PayPal: One of the most widely used payment processors in the world with around 8 million payments. PayPal also accepts check sent through a phone camera, a card swiper, etc.
- Skrill: Formerly known as Moneybookers, Skrill has some unique features like free set-up, low fees and also the ability to send a text message from your account. This is a great service for international merchants as they have the option of transferring their account balance onto a debit card almost instantly.
- Stripe: Developers commonly use Stripe in order to integrate a payment system into their projects. By doing so you do not need a merchant account but can build your own payment system.
- 2CheckOut: This is unique in the sense that it is a combination of both a merchant account and a payment gateway. All you need to do is register and verify your account in order to start accepting credit card payments.
- WePay: WePay stands out as it is very simple and you can begin accepting payments in less than a minute.
- Authorize.Net: This has been around for a long time and is quite a popular online payment service.